- ½ cup oats- grind to powder
- ½ cup suji
- 1 cup curd
- ½ cup water approx
- ¾ tsp eno
- ¼ tsp salt
- Oil for greasing
- Grind oats in a mixer to a powder.put oat powder,suji,curd,salt in a bowl. Beat well.
- Add water to make a smooth batter of thick,yet slightly pouring consistency.keep the idli batter fir 15 mins. Now, Grease idli stands,now add eno to the idli batter and mix well.
- Put 2 tbsp of batter in each idli cup in a stand.
- Steam idli for 15 mins and check by putting a knife in a centre. If knife comes out clean,it is done.take them out and serve hot with green chutney.
- You can sauteed idlies with veggies.