- Cauliflower, cut into small flowerets and steamed
- Zucchini, cut lengthwise and steamed
- Cucumber, cut lengthwise
- Carrot, cut lengthwise and steamed
- Broccoli, cut into small flowerets and steamed
- Tomato, cut into wedges
- Cabbage, sliced into wedges
- Pepper to taste
- Basil 2-3
- Salt to taste
- Olive Oil
For the dip:
- Yoghurt, hung
- Onions, finely chopped
- Green chilli, finely chopped
- Green coriander chopped
- Artificial sweetener/or lemon juice
- Mix the yoghurt, onions, green chilles, coriander and sweetener.
- Serve the vegetables accompanied with the yoghurt dip.
- Drizzle few drops of olive oil on vegetables, sprinkle them with the basil pepper. And it’s ready.