- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/4 cup coarsely crushed sweet corn kernels
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spinach (palak)
- 1/4 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp oil for kneading
- 5 tsp grated mozzrella cheese
- 1 tbsp oil for cooking
- Combine the wheat flour, corn, spinach, green chillies and salt in a bowl and knead to a soft, smooth dough using water as required. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
- Knead again using oil and keep aside under a wet muslin cloth.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll each into 100 mm (4“) thin rotis using little flour.
- Place a roti on a flat surface, sprinkle 1 tsp of cheese and spread it evenly.
- Cover with another roti and press lightly.
- Heat a non-stick pan and cook each paratha using little oil till brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 4 more parathas.
- Serve immediately.