- Dhuli moong,soaked 2-3 hours.
- salt to taste
- Green chilli, finely chopped
- Oil, for roasting
- Drain the water of the daal and grind to a paste.
- Mix all the ingredients,except oil and add water to make into a pouring consistency. Leave to rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Heat a tbsp or so of oil in a non stick roasting pan, then pour off excess into a container.
- keeping the heat high , pour some batter in the center of the pan, spreading it out a little.
- Lower the heat high, cover and let cook till the edges brown a little and can be lifted easily.
- Flip it over to cook slightly on the other side. Serve hot with any green chutney.