- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 small sized bunch of coriander (dhania), chopped
- 1 ltr water or Vegetable Stock
- 2 to 3 celery (ajmoda) leaves
- 1 tsp butter
- Chop the chicken breast and put in a bowl, add soya sauce, salt, cornflour and keep aside for marinating, for 1/2 an hour.
- Make vegetable stock, with one carrot, onion, beans and french beans, after boiling the vegetables, strain it in the siever.
- Now take a large saucepan, add 1 tspn. butter, add chopped onions saute for a few mints. then add chicken, cook for a few seconds
- Then add the vegetable stock or water.let it boil for 15 mnts.
- Then add coriander leaves and celery, let it boil for 5 mnts.
- Take off the cooker and serve hot with garlic bread.