- 2tbsp oats (oat flour or coarse oats)
- 2tbsp milk
- 1 small onion
- 1 small tomato
- 2 green chilies chopped
- ½ tsp pepper pwdr
- cheese for garnish
- ½ tsp turmeric (optional),salt as per taste
- Coriander leaves
- In a bowl mix together oats with salt and pepper . Add milk to make a smooth batter .
- In another bowl ,beat the eggs with salt , onion and tomatoes .Add this mixture to the oats batter & Mix well .
- Heat oil in a pan and pour the omelette mixture . Spreads it well and when it is cooked on one side gently turn it over and cook on the other side too.