- 1/2 tsp oil
- 1 cup tofu/Nutri, extra firm chopped in small 1/2 inch cubes(tofu)
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp bell peppers finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger minced
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Heat the oil in pan. Add 1 tbsp ginger, garlic and chilli to it. Saute for 30 to 45 seconds on low flame.
- Add red bell peppers and 2 and 1/2 tbsp coriander leaves. Saute for a minute on medium flame.
- Add cubed extra firm tofu/nutri and toss well. Pour the soy sauce, lemon juice and salt and toss the dish again.
- Lower the flame and let it pan grill for 3 to 4 minutes. Switch off the flame.
- Garnish with the remaining coriander leaves and some ginger.
- Serve warm! It’s absolutely delicious 🙂