- 4 medium sized tomatoes
- 150 g low fat paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 tbsp of refined oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1tsp finely chopped coriander leaves
- ½ tsp amchur powder (dry mango powder)
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp sendha namak ( rock salt)
- Cut off the top of the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds and pulp to get a cavity. Set aside.
- Grate the paneer.
- Mix in all the other ingredients.
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add the mixture. Saute for 3-4 minutes stirring continuously.
- Cool the mixture and stuff in the tomatoes.
- Grill or bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree centigrade for 10 mins. Alternatively you can shallow fry in 1 tbsp of oil till the tomatoes are cooked but firm.