- Large Slices of Brown Bread 4
- Yogurt (Dahi) 1 Cup
- Ginger Paste ½ tsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1/8 tsp
- Roasted Zeera (Cumin Seeds) Powder 1 tsp
- Salt To Taste
- Hara Dhania For Garnishing 2 tbsp
- Cut the bread slices with a round cutter or katori.
- Toast to a light brown on one side and keep aside.
- Beat the yogurt to a smooth consistency. Mix in the salt, ginger, kali mirch and Zeera.
- Arrange the bread pieces toasted side down in a serving dish.
- Pour the dahi over. Garnish with the red chilli powder and dhania.
- Chill and serve.