- Chopped Carrots 1 Cup
- Chopped Onions 1/4 Cup
- Yellow Moong Dal (Split Yellow Gram) 1 tbsp
- Low-Fat Milk(99.7 % Fat-Free , Readily Available In The Market) 1/4 Cup
- SaltAnd Freshly Ground Black Pepper Powder To Taste
- Combine the carrots, onions and moong dal together, add 2¼ cups of water, mix well and pressure cook for 2 whistles. Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Keep aside to cool.
- Blend in a mixer to a smooth purée and strain using a strainer.
- Transfer to a deep pan, add the milk, salt and pepper, mix well and bring to boil. Serve hot.