- To Be Mixed Into A Mint Dressing
- 3/4 Cup Thick Fresh Low-Fat Curds
- 3 Tbsp Finely Chopped Mint Leaves (Pudina)Leaves
- 3/4 Tsp Mustard Powder
- 3/4 Tsp Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Cooked Whole Wheat Pasta
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Colored Capsicum(Red , Yellow And Green)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Carrots, Blanched
- 1 Spring Onions, Chopped
- 1 Cup Bean Sprouts
- 1/2 Cup Orange Segments
- Salt To Taste
- Combine all the salad ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate to chill.
- Just before serving, add the dressing and toss well. Serve immediately.
- Whole wheat pasta is nutrient and fiber rich, however (if you do not find whole wheat pasta replace it with macaroni). Vegetables and fruits added along with it balance the nutrient quotient of this salad.