- Fish – 1/4 kilo
- Palak – a bunch
- Tomato – 1
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Green chilli – 3
- Milk cream – 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as needed
- Oil – as needed
- Cut garlic, green chilli, palak, tomato, finely.
- Roast fish in oil and set aside.
- Heat oil in a roasting pan.
- Add garlic, green chilli, tomato and roast till tomato is soft.
- Add palak, garam masala powder, salt, water and cook.
- When palak is cooked, add fish and stir.
- When contents start boiling again, switch off the stove, add milk cream.