- White cow beans(rongi)-1/4cup
- Red kidney beans(rajma)- 1/4cup
- Green grams (sabut moong)- ¼ cup
- French beans – 100g
- Onion- 1 med size
- Fresh coriander- 1/2cup
- Mint- ¼ cup
- Green chillies- 2
- Ginger one inch knob
- Lemon juice- 3tbsp
- Chaat masala- 1 ½ tsp
- Pick and wash white cow beans and kidney beans separately.
- Soak them separately overnight in plenty of water. Wash and soak moong for about two hours.
- Boil the three beans separately in salted water till soft. Drain and let them cool.
- String the French beans and cut into one fourth inch pieces. Boil in salted boliling water till done. Drain immediately and refresh with cold water. Drain and keep aside.
- Peel and cut onion into one –fourth inch sized pieces. Clean , wash, drain, and chop green coriander and mint. Wash and chop green chillies finely. Peel and wash and chop it.
- Dilute lemon juice with equal amount of water. Stir in chopped green coriander , mint leaves,green chillies,ginger and chaat masala. Shake well and refrigerate the dressing for at least an hour.
- Mix all the cooked beans with diced onion and the dressing. Toss the salad to evenly mix the dressing.