- 1/2 cup soaked and cooked kabuli chana (white chick peas)
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup peeled orange segments
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1/2 cup lettuce , torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup sliced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper powder to taste
- Combine all the ingredients except the salt and pepper in a bowl, mix well and refrigerate for atleast 1 hour.
- Just before serving, add the salt and pepper and toss well.
- Serve chilled.