- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup boiled green peas
- 1 cup boiled sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane)
- 1/4 cup chopped and boiled potatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped tomatoes
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Khajur Imli ki Chutney
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 tbsp sev and 2 tbsp pomogranate seeds (anardana) for the garnish
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the crackle, add the onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the green peas, corn and potatoes and mix well. Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- When cool, add the tomatoes, salt, khatti-meethi chutney, chaat masala and coriander and mix well.
- Serve immediately garnished with sev and pomegranate seeds.