- 2 Slice Wheat Bread Triangles
- 20 Grams of Mushroom Quarters
- 20 Grams of Onion & Capsicum
- 2 Spoons of tomato Puree(Home Made)
- Herbs to taste
- 5 to 8 Drops of Olive Oil
- Add a few drops of olive oil to a non-stick pan, mix chopped onions, capsicums, boiled mushroom.
- Sauté for 2 mints and add in tomato purée with salt and chilli flakes.
- Take 2 slices of bread and apply mint chutney on the inner side and slight Nutrilite on upper grill.
- Serve crisp with garlic sauce (hung curd) mint chutney and ketchup.