- 1 cup Red /Green cabbage, finely shredded
- ½ cup Beetroot, boiled, chopped
- 1 cup roughly chopped paneer
- 2 tbsp hung curd
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 4 Brown Bread slices
- Butter (only for brushing)
- In a bowl, mix together cabbage, beetroot, paneer, hung curd , black pepper powder ,and salt.
- Now spread butter on both sides of the bread slices.
- Place filling mixture on two slices, and cover them with the other two slices like a sandwich.
- Now toast this over gas in a simple toaster or on a pan until crisp and golden brown on both sides.