- 1 Cup Of Oats(After Grinding Oats In A Mixer)
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- ¼ Cup Of Suji
- 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
- ¼ Tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2-3 Tbsp Of Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 2-3 Tbsp Of Spinach(Finely Chopped)
- 1tsp Green Chilly(Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt To Taste
- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- Mix oats flour, suji, cumin, coriander, garam masala, turmeric, salt, red chilli powder in a bowl.
- Mix it with little water. Now add onions, spinach, green chilli, red bell pepper, lemon juice. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Coat olive oil on a non stick pan or tawa. Spread it on tawa with a spoon on a low flame. When it will start to left corners, Change the side of pancakes. On low heat when it start to roast. It is ready to serve.
Note : you may add mushrooms and grated paneer.