- Sandwich Bread – White/Brown – 2 Slices
- Carrot – 1 Tbsp Grated
- Onion-1/4 Round Cut
- Capsicum – 1 Tbsp Finely Chopped
- Other Veg- Cucumber, Tomato Thin Round Sliced
- Pudina Chutney 1-2 Tsp
- Pepper – As Required
- Salt – As Required
- Butter – As Required
- Heat a little butter in a pan and sauté the grated carrots for a few seconds. Add salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
- In the same pan, heat some more butter and sauté capsicums separately. Add needed pepper and salt to it. Keep aside.
- Trim the brown edges of the bread and apply butter on one side of all the 4 bread slices.
- Take 1 bread slice with buttered side facing up, place 2-3 tsp of grated carrots and close it with the 2nd slice with pudina chutney side facing up.
- Top it with the 3rd slice of bread with butter side facing up.
- On the top of it, place sautéed capsicum and a layer of other veggies.
- Then close it with the 4th slice with buttered side facing down.
- Cut it diagonally and enjoy it.