- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 bayleaf (tejpatta)
- 1/4 cup chopped french beans
- 1/4 cup carrot cubes
- 1/4 cup potato cubes
- 1/4 cup cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup tomato cubes , deseeded
- 1 vegetarian seasoning cubes
- salt and to taste For The Garnish
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley/coriander
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the onions and bayleaves and sauté on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add the french beans, carrots, potatoes and cauliflower, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add 4 cups of water and cook on a medium flame for 20 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, tomato, seasoning cubes salt and pepper and cook on a medium flame for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with parsley/coriander leaves