- 150 gms Chokker(bran)
- 1cup Cauliflower, grated
- 1 cup Spinach, finely chopped
- 1 ½ cup Potato, boiled, peeled, grated
- Green chillies Chopped,to taste
- ¼ cup Green coriander, chopped
- salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Oil to brush the pan
- Mix together the bran, cauliflower, spinach, potato, green chillies, coriander , salt and pepper into a dough like consistency.
- Shape the mixture into round balls and flatten a bit. Refrigerate for ½ hour.
- Heat a nonstick roasting pan, brush with a little oil and brown on both sides. Serve hot.