- 1 bunch coriander (dhania)
- 1 kg chicken
- 1 cup curds (dahi)
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp garlic (lehsun) paste
- 2 tsp ginger (adrak) paste
- 2 tsp onion paste
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 tsp oil
- Marinate the chicken with yogurt for 10 mins.
- Make paste of the corriander (cilantro) leaves. keep aside.
- Make s mixture of all the other ingredients, and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan. add chicken, cilantro paste and ingredients paste from step 3. add salt.
- Cook in a low heat until the chicken is tender. the chicken should be dry and no water should be used during cooking. serve it with hot rice or roti.