- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 medium sized potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 8 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 onion, cut into cubes
- 1 can of chicken stock
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (lehsun), minced
- 1 tsp fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tsp basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (khada namak)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- loaf of garlic bread (optional)
- Place all of the cubed chicken and chopped vegetables into a large bow.
- Drizzle the chicken broth and olive oil over top, and then add the garlic, oregano, basil, sea salt and pepper.
- Toss well. pour into two large baking dishes that have been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° f for approximately 1hour.
- Remove from the oven.
- Serve hot with garlic bread.