- ½ Bunch of Methi Leaves
- ½ Bunch of Spinach Leaves
- ½ Cup Besan
- Red Chilli Powder To Taste
- ½ Ginger , Finely Chopped
- 1-2 Green Chilli, Finely Chopped
- Olive Oil To Pan Roast
- Salt To Taste
- Clean, wash and blanch the methi and spinach. Leave in colander to drain.
- Squeeze our excess liquid. Grind the greens to a puree.
- Mix in besan, salt, red chilli powder, ginger, and green chilli. Put aside for 15 minutes.
- Shape the mixture into balls of desired size. Then flatten them a little. If not thick enough to shape, you can drop spoonfuls directly into the pan.
- Heat a non-stick roasting pan with a thin layer of olive oil; place the kebabs in it over high heat.
- Turn and then continue cooking over medium heat till brown, first on one side then the other.
- Serve accompanied with green chutney.