- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup bran/wheat-flakes
- ½ cup curd
- ¾ cup boiled kabuli channa or black channa
- 1 green chilli-chopped
- 2 tbsp green coriander- chopped
- 1 tomato-chopped finely
- 1 cucumber-diced
- ½ anar
- ¼ tsp salt and kala namak &red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp bhuna jeera powder
- 1 Tbsp amchoor,2tbsp sugar,1/4 cup water,1/2 tsp salt,1/2 tsp red chilli powder& ½ tsp bhuna jeera powder.
- For chutney, mix all ingredients.stir&cook for a few minutes till slightly thick.remove from fire.
- Roast oats in a kadhai for 5 minutes on medium flame.remove from fire.keep aside.
- Beat curd with salt or kala namak&red chilli powder.keep aise.
- Mix vegetables,channa,chilli,anar,coriander with chutney in a big bowl.
- At time of serving,add oats,flakes& curd.mix them lightly with two forks.
- Sprinkle some bhunna jeera and fresh coriander
- Note- serve immediately otherwise it tends to become soggy.