- Onion Sliced 1 Medium Sized
- Garlic Crushed 4 Cloves
- Carrots Chopped 2 Medium Sized
- Tomatoes Chopped 8 Medium Sized
- Potato Sliced 1 Medium Sized
- Brown Bread Croutons 4-5 (optional)
- Vegetable Stock Or Water 2 Cups
- Bay Leaf 1
- Pepper Corns 4-6
- Fresh Mint Leaves 4-6
- Salt To Taste
- Pressure cook all the vegetables including onion & garlic along with 1 cup vegetable stock or water, bay leaf, pepper corns, mint leaves & salt.
- Cool the cooked mixture.
- Remove bay leaf & puree then.
- Heat the pureed vegetable in pan; add remaining vegetable stock or water. Simmer for 5 mints & serve with toasted brown bread croutons.