- 250 gms, Boiled Kabuli Chane.
- 1 ½ tbsp Tahini (Sesame Seed Paste)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Large Garlic Cloves, Crushed
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley, Coriander Or Mint
- ½ Cucumber, Pared Into Ribbons With A Vegetable Peeler
- 1 Carrot, Peeled And Pared Into Ribbons (Or Sliced Into Fine Strips)
- 1 Red Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 Radish, Sliced
- Salt to taste
- ½ grounded roasted cumin
- In a bowl of a food processor combine tahini and lemon juice add olive oil, garlic process it for 30-45 seconds. Scrap the sides and again process it for 30 seconds.
- Add boiled 100gms of chickpeas into it and process it for a minute. Scrap sides then add more 100 gms of chickpeas into process it till it get thick and smooth texture. Add little water to adjust the consistency roughly 2-3 tbsp.
- Take bowl add all your veggies coat it with hummus and give nice mix to it add the salt and roasted cumin powder and serve it.
Hummus is ready