- Bread slices, large loaf
- Cabbage,diced small
- Capsicum, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder
- Oil to brush the bread slices
- Roast the zeera in a pan. Add the cabbage and capsicum. Stir-roast high heat till edges brown little. Take off the heat and cool. Mix in the yoghurt, salt and black pepper powder.
- Brush each slices of bread with oil.
- Heap the mixture on the un-greased side of a slice of bread and cover with the other one, greased side up.
- Toast in a snack toaster till lightly brown on both sides or alternately in a griller and serve.