- 1/2 cup – Frans Bean, Strings Removed, Finely Chopped, Blanched
- 1/2 cup – Ghiya, Peeled, Grated
- 1/4 cup – Cabbage, Grated
- 1/4 cup – Spinach, Finely Chopped
- 2 tsp Zeera
- 1 1/2 tsp Ginger , Chopped Fine
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Amchur (Mango Powder)
- Salt To Taste
- 2 tsp Green Chillies, Finely Chopped
- 1 cup Besan
- Dry roast the zeera in a non stick pan and add the ginger, stir around till well mixed. Add the beans, ghiya, cabbage and spinach. Stir over high heat to dry the excess moisture.
- Add the coriander, amchoor, salt and chilli, turn a few times, then remove from the flame. When cool, add the besan, mix and form into round or oval outlets.
- Heat a nonstick pan, brushed with oil. Brown cutlets first on one side then the other, adding the remaining oil only if needed. Serve hot with chutney.